Family Day is Monday, February 18
Taking time out from the hustle & bustle of everyday life to spend with our family is important. This holiday serves as a reminder of that, and was inaugurated in 1990 and has been a staple of Alberta life ever since, thanks to Premier Don Getty.
Each member of our Okotoks Real Estate Team will be enjoying time spent with our families on this important holiday. We have compiled a list of some of our favourite family-friendly activities and places to visit in Okotoks with our families:
- Town of Okotoks `Disconnect to Connect` celebration offering FREE public swimming and FREE public skating at the Okotoks Recreation Centre, open drop-in gym, and more
- Skating party hosted by our friends at Good Time Party Rentals at the Kinsmen Outdoor Rink (just east of the rec. centre)
- The Okotoks Cultural and Historical Society is hosting “It’s in the Bag” from 1 to 3 p.m. when youths and adults can try their hand at making crafts
- Visit Olde Towne Okotoks for shopping, cafe`s & dining
- Enjoy a family walk around town on the impressive pathway system or take your dog for a walk in the off-leash park
If you feel like making he short drive into Calgary, check out our blog post on family friendly activities & events in Calgary.
Happy Family Day Okotoks!
Post Your Comment: